How to Find Us
Ventry is on the Dingle Peninsula, just a 5 miles from Dingle Town
Ventry is situated in the most beautiful corner of Ireland’s south-west, within easy reach of Swansea-Cork Ferries and Kerry Airport.
A safe blue flag beach, hill walking, fishing and golf, along with excellent traditional restaurants and pubs, make Ventry the ideal base for a complete holiday.
Directions from Dingle
- Arriving in Dingle Town, turn left on the first roundabout coming from Tralee/Killarney.
- Follow the waterfront for 1 mile until the next roundabout.
- Turn left, over the bridge and follow signs for Slea Head Drive.
- After 4 miles you arrive in the Village of Ventry.
- Go past the Ventry Inn Pub for 200 metres, take the right where you are signposted, now just follow the signs.
Getting to Dingle from Cork
Take the N22 to Killarney
Then the N72 to Milltown – Castlemaine
Then the R561 Annascaul
And finally the N86 to Dingle
Getting to Dingle from Shannon
Take the N19 on to the N18 to Limerick.
Then the N69 to Tarbert – Listowel – Tralee.
Take the N86 through Annascaul to Dingle