No Better Place to Enjoy Horse Riding
"The Highlight of our trip to Ireland"
Beach Rides & Mountain Treks on the Dingle Peninsula
We are delighted to announce that we will be reopening on
Wednesday the 1st of July.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic we will be offering a new schedule and prices for our treks.
—— SCHEDULE ——
Monday – Sunday
Trek 1: 10.00 am
Trek 2: 2.00 pm
1 or 2 hr treks available
Beach or mountain riding
Children from 7 – 12 years old must be accompanied by an adult
—— PRICES ——
From €35 per person, per hour
**The COVID-19 guidelines at Longs Horseriding are as follows**
– social distancing
– respect all staff members at all times
– adhere to any given instructions on arrival
– hand sanitiser will be provided and must be applied on arrival
– all tack and equipment will be sanitised before and after use
– drive by / call in enquiries WILL NOT be facilitated
– enquiries by email or phone ONLY
– visitation to the premises is permitted for scheduled horseriding purposes ONLY
– only participants involved in a given trek are permitted on the premises at ALL TIMES
Finally, we look forward to reopening our doors and getting back in the saddle ! 🐴
Buail an bóthar, agus bígí linn ! ☘️ ☘️
Longs Horse Riding Centre is the home to 25 Irish Cobs on the beautiful Dingle Peninsula in West Ireland.
Our horse are ideally suited for all level of riders as they have an excellent temperament so join us on one of our treks either on the beach or in the mountains.
Fáilte Chuig Ionad Marcaíochta Úi Lúing.
Gnó Clainne Bunaithe i gCeartláir Na Gaeltachta.
Our Horse Riding Treks on the Dingle Peninsula
2hr beach & mountain ride
This is a perfect combination of our beach and mountain ride.
***** Customer Favourite *****
No matter what your riding ability we can cater for you.
Gallop through the surf or take mountain ride to enjoy the view
Still not convinced? Here is another one:
Our horses are beautiful Irish Cobs, perfectly suited for horse rides and treks.